* For four persons
- 2 packs Apollo noodles(any flavor)
- 1 carrot,grated
- 50g cabbages,finely sliced
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp oil
- Break the noodles and cook them in 1.5 litres of boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Put the noodles in a bowl, add the carrot, the cabbages, the parsley, the beaten eggs and the contents of the seasoning sachet.
- Sprinkle some salt if required.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and shape them into patties with the mixture.
- Cook on both sides for 5 minutes.
- Serve the patties with tomato chutney.