* For four persons
- 3 packs Apollo noodles (any flavor)
- 1 carrot, grated
- 50g zucchini, grated
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp chinese chives, shredded
- 1 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Break the noodles and cook them in 1.5 litres of boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Put the carrot and the zucchini in a bowl, add the noodles, the chopped onion, the chinese chives, the spring onion and the contents of the seasoning sachet. Mix well.
- Sprinkle some salt if required, and add in 1 tbsp lemon juice to increase the taste.