* For four persons
- 1 pack Apollo noodles (curry flavor)
- 3 sheets of rice cakes (20 cm diameter)
- 50g carrot, finely sliced
- Spring onion
- ?? tsp salt
- ?? tsp pepper
- Cook the noodles in boiling water, then drain.
- Put the noodles in a bowl and add the contents of the seasoning sachet.
- Spread the noodles over the rice cakes. Add the carrot, the parsley and the spring onion. Adjust salt to taste.
- Roll the rice cakes tightly, fold the two sides and roll once again.
- Cook them in hot oil until brown.
- Serve with soya sauce or garlic sauce.