* For four persons
- 4 packs Apollo noodles (any flavor)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 50g Chinese mushrooms soaked
- 50g carrots, sliced into rounds
- 50g Bok Choy leaves, chopped
- 100g shrimp, peeled
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp corn starch or Ma??zena
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- Cook the noodles in 2 litres of boiling water. Drain and keep aside.
- Chop the mushrooms and fry in hot oil, add the garlic and vegetables. Cook about 3 minutes while stirring frequently.
- Add the shrimps.
- In a bowl, mix 100 ml of water, the soya sauce, the oyster sauce and the corn starch.
- Pour in the sauce and the contents of the seasoning sachet over the vegetables chop suey and shrimps. Sprinkle with chopped spring onions.
- Put the fried egg at the bottom, then the vegetables chop suey and shrimps and top up with noodles.
- Turn over the contents of the bowl onto a plate and serve immediately.